Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To me!

Yesterday is my 19th birthday.
I had my biggest surprise ever.
On the friday night, Joe Han called and tell me that he had to pass to me something.
I didn't suspect anything coz I am drunk.
Until I reached downstairs, here comes the surprises.
So many water bags attacked me at the same time.
I am totally shocked.
But it's really a great experience.
I am very thankful to all of you to come so far and give me this birthday surprise.

Thank u to:
my classmates for the "19" muffins that have prepared.
Joe Han for the white lies and listening to me;
Ming Jun for the first to attack me with water bag;
Jonathan for trying smashing my face with the cake;
Rebacca for the consistent laughters;
Aishah and Tricia for hiding the candle stand so deep inside the cake.

Also To all those who messaged me;
Ah Man, who first msg me at 0000;
James,Feng jie, Sylvester,Jasmine, Shu Wen, Ivian, Jun Wen, Pei Jiao,Guan Yuan.
And some of the surprisng ones:
Sian Ying, my long lost best friend;
Jie Sheng, who calle me twice before my birthday;
Darwis, who is so busy with his love affairs and Uni admission;
Hui Mei, busy with her media corp attachment;
Even Justis had sent me a littile message(Thank u Feng Jie)

I am really glad to know you all;
Thank u once again!
I don't urge for anything more.
No point wishing for things that are not going to happen.

No comments: