Sunday, August 03, 2008

Well,another week have passed.
My blog shall be updated on weekly basis since exams are coming.
I should spend more time in studying for exams instead of wasting my time away.
Yesterday we went to bestie's house to slack coz we dunno where else to go.
Chit chat and gossips,gossips and chit chat.
Staring at the clouds and listen to stories.
How i wish i can spend every afternoon of mine in this manner?

Had Qiang Mai celebration in SPH just now.
3 years. new and old faces.
Everyone changes a lot.
Everyone is becoming better and better.
More and more successful.
More and more people are stepping into the media industry.
Future journalist,song composer,producer.
TXY is really full of talents.
Yu Neng have sold his songs;
Hui Mei had become Amb President;
Cheng Yao had consistent placement in director's list;
Many more talent to blossom.
Though I am nothing compare to them,
my thoughts have becomed more matured.
I am no longer living in the shadow of the others.
Instead,deep down from my heart,I feel so glad to be their friends;
Finally,their efforts are paid off.
Their deserve it coz they have worked hard for it.
Maybe it's time for me to go back to my track too.

I love afternoon.


No comments: