Monday, August 11, 2008

Save me from myself.

This world is amazing.
Sometimes when you are thinking about something,
the next instance it appears right in front of your face.
I wish if that can always happen.

I am distracted.Cannot really concentrate on my revising.
Not everything is like A math.
You only crave for a pass.
For others, what we want is more than a pass.

Just something to share.
It's amazing that how powerful other people's voice can be.
My expectation is only not to sing out of tone.
whereas



Save me from myself by 黎楚宁.
Hope she will win the contest.
She is my favourite of this season.


Not a fan of him,but have to say he is a great star.
Forever the great star in many's heart.
Though today is not any special occasion.
Nothing wrong with missing a great star.


If we can still hear him to sing again
.Anyone want to catch a mei's concert?

Sometimes we don't aware of the situation we are in.
Somethings are not ought to be said,
but to be observed.

No comments: