Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just came back from TXY prizing giving ceremony.
It has been the 4th time being there.
I still remember vividly how I used to be passionate about writing back then.
Last time,
I am so thrilled to see my article on newspaper.
I am so serious about editing every word I wrote;
I am so happy to spend my whole day in the indie music shop on Haji Lane for my black record article.
Now things are different.
The primary feeling is still the purest.

Ting Tsu,Jie Sheng and me.

Fat Chen Shake,he and Yu Chih are leaving for China.



Fan Tuan,Xian Hui,Ying Wen and me.


I know leaving is inevitable.
It's just part of our growing up process.
One cannot stay in the same place forever.
When someone is leaving,only then you realize the importance of the person.
I miss 3F(My HCL class)
Of course my dear friend Jie Sheng,who will be going to the states soon.
Out of a sudden,it seems that many of my good friend are leaving.
I don't want to come to the end of this year.

Yesterday went for NP strings concert to support Horace and Zi Ning.
Because of this concert and TXY ban Jiang,I actually give up my job at Comex.
Which means $$ is forgone.
I don't want to be an irresponsible person,
who breaks her promise for money.
Friends are definately more important than money.
There is no ending for generating money,
but there is limited chance to gather with your friends.
Of course,some people may place money as top priority.
It's up to you how you balance the two things.

No comments: