Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's funny that how I live my life.
I think I am imaging myself living in US,
that's why I always sleep in the daytime and wake up in the noon.
While,that maybe a good thing in future.


Caught The mummy 3 with ex-JT classmates just now.
It's has been long since I last saw some of them.
Well,I left JT's class for 2 months already.
Of course I can't help to miss his class,JT and all the others.
I am not passionate about dancing as the others do.
I always thought that I have interest in something,
in the end I realize my interest are so minimal,then I gave up.
It has been my typical property for donkey years.
From Judo,table tennis,math olympiad, writting and now dancing.
I am like giving up everything before I become good at it.
Well,just some reflection for the day.It's always good to reflect about yourself at the end of everyday.


Pictures from tuesday's buffet lunch cum afternoon tea.
That's the best meal I had this week.
Smile..Guess what is it made of?

Yes.It's ice cream..Scooping the ice cream in process.
Unglam Photo No 1.You can put that in Stomp and they will be famous.
Unglam photo no 2.

Since wed, I have been feeding myself with bitter guard and soya bean milk.
I am not torturing myself or skipping my meal.
I am just trying out some detoxic method.
Hopefully it can get me better skin and loss some fats too.
I am going live in library again.
Time to study hard,
and stop thinking of things.
I love to be a nerd.

No comments: