Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A basket of sunny

My blog is too sunny,
but I am often too emotional.

I am a person hard to be contented.
It seems that I am always setting a very high expectation on
myself,my life and the world.
When expectations are not met,
I am disappointed,sad and start to write my emo post over and over again.
I am not happy,but that doesn't mean that I don't wish to see my friends be happy.
If you know me well,you should know what's the most important thing in my life.
It's none other than friends.
All i want is you to be happy.
That's why I will have the famous clause:
I like to entertain people!

Just let bygone be bygone,
no point crying over the spoilt milk.
Those people around you will miss your bright smile if it's gone.

So if you are my friend,
If you are not happy.
Do think of me!
Think those stunts that I have done,
like singing in the middle of the orchard road with my not so fantastic voice,
running like primary school kid in the MRT
my 鬼脸s,
my not so funny jokes.
my funny and embarassing moments.
If you are still not happy,
you can call me.
I can replay those all over again.
I am a joker.I love to entertain people.

SMRT challenge is coming up!
I am so look forward to it.
Last year's SMRT memories.

Buffet is sinful!I just can't resist the tempetations.
Good luck for my exams and everyone's exam!

No comments: