Saturday, August 23, 2008

Karma

I am not a buddist,neither a Christian.
Well,I do have a religion,which is Xingdanism.
Xingdansim believes in Karma.
You will get what you sow sooner or later.

Yesterday caught movie 4bia with my classmates.
It's the 4th horror movie that I ever watched.
The first one is the eye 2,which is like 5 years ago.
The second one I caught accidently on TV;
Third is Juon which i have no choice but watched in NYAA chalet.
Forth one is 4bia.
Inside the cinema,many people are laughing;
But there is a girl,who got so traumadised, almost go hidding under her sit.
Yes.That's me.
The story line is quite predicable,directors use the ususual horror making techiques.
Most of the times,I know the ghost is going to appear in the scene.
I still can't help to tremble non-stop.

Though I am covering up my eyes,ears and face most of the times,
I still manage to survive through the whole movie.
After I came out of the cinema,I can't even walk properly.
I almost thought I am going to have heart attack anytime.
But i learnt one thing through the movie:Karma.
Don't do things against your conscience,
sooner or later you will get it.
Maybe that's why I am so traumadised.
Coz initially I am supposed to go Night Safari with MCs and SCOs.
It's a rare chance for everyone to get together;
It's a good bonding opportunity;
and I have already told James that I am going;
In the end,due to my classmates' persuasiveness,
I decided to go for movie.

Exams are over.Costing paper is really screwed,I think it's going to pull my whole GPA down.My dreams is gonna burst into bubble again!
I need imspiration.
I want to write something,
I want to join the contest,
I want to write to my secondary school teachers;
But i don't have any inspiration.I don't like works without inspiration.It's fake and lack of emotion.
Staring at the old pieces that I have done earlier,either published or not,
it's still much better than what I am writing now.
Please give me some inspiration!
and a job!

No comments: