Monday, September 08, 2008

Watched Boy A with Sylvester,Horace,Wen Jie and Rosanna today.
Though I have watched some independent or artistic movie at home,
this is my first time watching indie movie in Cinema.
Freakly,I prefer independent movie over normal hollywood movies.
The only thing I don't like about Boy A is the way that camera man place his camera.
It makes me to have headache when he focus too much facial expression of the actor.


I went to China Town last week alone.
Coz I have no money to travel overseas,so I decide to go to China Town for a walk.
Travel along the old lanes, like Cross Street,Ann Siang Hill etc, everything seems pause for a second,life suddenly become so peaceful.
I am so love with old shop houses.If i have the money,I will buy one shop house with all the antique furnitures, those black and white movie poster and one player that can play vinyl.
My dream house

Modern+Tradition

Today's shop house.

Sg at Night


I don't talk much about irrelevant people;
I don't like to be politically correct;
I don't have much talent or not even a single bit;
And I don't try to act as I am so into the movie when I totally don't enjoyed it.

I like to listen to black records(vinyl);
I like to kay bo about my friends and people that I am concerned about;
I like to watch independent and old movies;
And I hate acting unless I am doing it for drama purpose.

In short,I have said my piece.You should have understood me.
It's good to dream,but you still have to wake up and face the reality one day.

No comments: