Monday, September 15, 2008

Life is blissful if you think it is.

Only when you think life is blissful,
then your life is blissful.

I have been quite happy those few days.
Holiday is really enjoyable when you can basically do nothing everyday.
It's kind of wastful of your youth,
But I like it.
Imagine,
everyday you can wake up in the afternoon or even later,
you have no worries about study,about everything else.
All you have to do is watch drama, eat and watch drama again.
Heavenly feeling.

Of course,I don't do it everyday.
I also cannot afford to do it everyday.

Photobucket
Our ususual chilling out place.
Photobucket
I am a pizza designer.

Went to TCC on thus.
I was lost again.Countless time of me lost in the urban jungle.
After being lost in Shenton for 30 mins,I realize that TCC is just opposite of me.
So smart of me.
Chill and chit chat at TCC.It's really a comfortable place.
No wonder someone like the place so much.

Then we head to sketches at Roberson walk for dinner.
Pasta at sketches is nice as usual, as least according to my preference.
But it seems the portion is a bit small and it's not filling enough for the guys.
So we went Carrefour to buy Sushi.
See how much Sushi we have bought and it only cost us $9.(not $1).
By the way,I bought latern for the sake of celebrating moon cake festival.
But in the end,we never play at all coz it's simply too childish.
Photobucket
Don't snatch my sushi!
Photobucket
Eating sushi in process.
Photobucket
Sushi,Sushi.
Photobucket
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

Yesterday i spent the whole night at airport.
Changi airport is really a great place to stay over at night.
u can have nice night scene,great food and also great games there.
Sent Horace,Sylvester,Wen jie and etc for ShangHai trip.

Results released today.I can't say i am happy about it.
At least,I am satisfied.
So what if you have good results?
Nobody cares.
And every hates.
Not because they are jealous,
it's simply because someone is notorious.

Life is so blissful
when you see your life as a blissful one.

No comments: