Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dwelling onto the past

I know it's not getting me anywhere by dwelling onto the past.
Today I saw someone that look likes him at the basketball court.
It just reminds me of the past.
I am a sentimental person.
I can't forget those little things though 6 years have gone.

When you were 13, you can dream with your wildest imagination;
When you were 13, you can treat small vandalism on the table as memories;
When you were 13, you can love with your whole heart and soul.
Now you are no longer 13, we are much older.
Things are getting so different.Someone moved on and some still held back by their past.

At least,I have fonding memories;
It's good enough.
Some people told me I have been too cool this few years,
it's time to get someone.
The fact is nobody wants me,
and I want nobody.
Everytime I thought I have found someone really nice and sincere,
it turnt out to be disappointment after disappointment.
So I have myself to reply on.

Shall end my reflection today.
It's good to reflect,as least you have learnt more about yourself.

No comments: