Sunday, September 21, 2008

haha..Since I am pretty free at home,so i decided to change my blog skin again.
The previous blog skin is not really nice,I used to it coz I have no other alternatives.
Holiday is ending in 3 weeks' time,it's really fast.
At least faster than I thought.

Logen's idea about 31oct is really going to come true.
I cannot imagine that we spend so much time planning for this crazy thing.
Well,we can only be young for once.
It's not possible for you to do this kind of things when you are old.

Photos from yesterday's outing.


Nicole,Tricia,Rebacca,me and Mei Yi.

BA society. Sadly,not everyone is there.

I pushed away the Daiso stock count job,the person from kelly service is definately pissed with me.I think there is a high possibility I got black listed.
This holiday I pushed away a lot of jobs,which means a lot of money.
But at least I have a more relaxed holiday.
Just a few days ago,I just knew that I am a money chionger in one of my best friend's eyes.
I never thought of that until I saw it on her blog.
Compared to a money choinger,I will prefer to spend more time with my friends and family.
Maybe I am earning less now,but I am gaining more.

Looking forward to 2 oct.haha.

No comments: