Sunday, September 28, 2008

Keep the faith

Often,we are lack of faith.
This post got nothing to do with religion,
if there is,it will be related to Xingdanism only.
I have heard of stories,
I have forecasted of things happening,
I have prepared for the worst.

But sometime I just cannot stand the way that some people do things,
I am not a good worker,but i considered myself an efficient end effective one.
I just cannot help it,but set myself in deep wonder:
Did I make the right choice in the first place?
Is it worth it to give up X xxxx for this?

I know my determination will start to shake one day,
so I keep on reminding myself about it.
About the faith that I had.
If i gave up,I will be a loser again.
If i gave up, how am I going to face those angels who guided me along the way?
If i gave up,how am I going to answer to my heart?

Those problems are inevitable.
I got to be strong.
I got to have them overcomed.

Maybe I should really read some bible to study how Christians keep their faith.

No comments: