Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Becoming Jane

I have read the book pride and prejudice once when I was young.
Back then,I have no idea why is it such a great creation,what is so good about Jane Austen.
Then i read again when I was second 2 if I am not wrong.
I am still too young to understand about Jane's irony and biting social commentary.
Until I watched the movie,Becoming Jane,I realized why it' such a great book.


Certainly,Jane Austen is one of the writer I admired.
Yes,nowadays more people are familiarize with J.K Rowling,Stephen King and etc.
Rarely people will read up on such novels like Pride and Prujudice.
We spent more time facing computer,doing homogenous things that almost the entire world is doing.
Who is concerned about how the world is becoming?



Everyone is getting more and more identical.
Wearing the same clothes,having the same taste,doing the same things and living their live in the same way.
We are just like mass production that came from the factory.
We always in persuit for limited edition branded stuff,
but what we do is so contradicting to what we want.

I didnt' do much things this holiday,
but this holiday makes me think of many things that I never thought before.
I want to be Jane Austen.I want to be like her.
Live the way of her wish,persuing the life of her dream.
Time to get myself motivated and work hard.

No comments: