Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back

While,over the weekends,I went for TDP huddle and MSA camp.
It's really a pity that both of them acutally clashes,
that's why I have to excuse myself from MSA camp.
Through the huddle,I learnt a lot of current affairs.
And more importantly,get to know more like minded friends.
Though the response paper is due next week,which means I have to do research over the week.
I really enjoy the whole experience.

It's just so easy and fun to mingle with people with similar mindset.
And I have found many like minded people there who shared the same view as me.
Hope to see them again in the next huddule.

MSA camp is finally over.
It's a good experience.
I didn't take any photo during the camp coz we are simply too busy.
We did manage to bond the MCs and SCOs together,
which definately achieve our camp objective.
A round of appulause to all the project heads.
Hui Kuoon,Tricia,Rebekah,Yi Min,Jonathan and me.

Expectations are set base on our own desire.
When expectations are not meet,we get disappointed.
Let's just get over all the unhappiness.
It's going to get better and better.
Unhappiness,sorrow and disappoitment is just a part of our life.
We got to live with it.
At least we got to share with one another together.
Problems are a good thing.Is it?
Finally we can talk about things so openly.

Many things just don't go according to your wish.

No comments: