Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Totally Shocking

I went for jogging for the past two days.
It's a good feeling to jog in the nature park.
Smell scent of nature,
Feel the warmth of the forest,
Experience the feeling of freedom.
I enjoyed the feeling of running alone,
until I found out something shocking this morning.
A dead body is found in Bukit Batok Nature Park,
where I went for jogging.

Just some spectulations:
1.I may just run past the the corpse without realizing it.
2.I may saw the murderer without knowing it.
3.I may be the victim if I went to the other side of the park.
4.Something else may happen.
This is my 3rd encounter of the year.
First one is fire;
Second one is car accident;
Now it's murder case.
I should considered myself lucky,
escaped from all this fatal incidents.
Maybe I should go temple and pray hard for my safety.
Some people are simply irritating.
I cannot understand about their hunger for power.
Should I fight?
Should I let them off?

No comments: