Friday, October 31, 2008

Sometimes I really think I am an alien,
I don't understand about the complexity of the world.
Or rather I like to magnify the matters too much.
I like to turn a small matter into problem,
a problem into disaster;

Many people think that I am too pessimistic.
It's just the way I am.
I know people like to hang out with friends who are lovely,
bubbly,outgoing,fun and many more.
Who like to befriend with a burden.
Life isn't a fairytale.
There is no kind hearted angel or prince charming walking around to save the world.
This world is full of selfish people,
who cares about the life of the others as long as he is happy.

I don't believe in love and marriage.
I don't want myself to lose faith in friendship too..
But it seems it's happening.
Love,marriage(or maybe friendship) are just holy craps.
Who said family environment have no impact on the child?

I just hate my life now.
It simply sucks.
How I wish that I can graduate really really fast?
And get out of this place soon.

No comments: