Monday, October 20, 2008

It's has been a week since school have restarted.
Nothing changes except my mood.
Well,conflicts starts to arise when there are different opinions.
Let's skip this portion.
Ignore all the unhappiness.


Ai Ping invited me and Shell to her house.
Well,it's has been long since we last met up.
Coz she went for serve trip for 2 weeks.
I think serve trip is really worth going.
By seeing all the pictures she have taken,
I realize it's a waste of not going.
If I have a chance,
I should go.
It's really going to change or rather purify your heart and soul.

Took a lot of ARTISTIC photos before heading to Shell's house.
Good chat and nice dinner at her house balcony.
No more fabulous words nor mushy sentences.
I just cannot imagine what will happen if she really go overseas.
Hope she can get into NUS,so that I can still see her around.


I just hope everything is over soon.
I can get out of this place as soon as possible.
Maybe I will be reluctant,maybe I will miss it.
But I really need some changes.
Some injection of new blood into my life



All this photos are taken by my handphone camera
How I wish I can have a better camera.







No comments: