Thursday, October 09, 2008

For her.



Sometimes our life are wonderful.

We spend hell lots of money on getting ourselves fancifully dressed,

merry making with our friends,

money flows out like endless river.

But what about our parents?

Those who bring us up without a complaint.




I just rebonded my hair,

I just went to sentosa with my friends,

I just went to k box to sing my heart out.

Well,that's not the point.

I am doing all this to make myself happy.

But in the meanwhile, what is my mum doing?




She is working.

She is struggling with her illness.

She is suffering.




I am simply too selfish.

I am simply too childish.

She is an angel.

All this years I just take her for granted.

I always thought she was indebted of me,

that's why she is doing all this.


She gave birth to me,she gave life to me.

No matter how great am I,without her I won't be here;

She was seperated from my dad when i was merely 1;

She brought me up single handly;

She suffered all this hardship all coz of me.

Yet I am comparably useless.

Rebellious;

Lazy;

And even evil at times.


I know all this,

yet I am not doing anything.

I should have done something,

yet I did not do a single thing.


Portraying life is easy,

but we tend to miss out the background.

I have to work hard,

for me and for her.




No comments: