Saturday, July 18, 2009

Learn to appreciate every little things.

I was surprised yesterday.
Thank you for the efforts you guys have put.
I really appreciated it.
And what else can I ask for?
Thank God for having such a wonderful group of friends.
I wish this feeling can last forever, at least for the next few years.

Met up with lovelies on Wed.
Finally everyone can meet together.
haha..Look forward to steamboat next week.



I guess sometimes I am giving myself too much pressure.
Demanding too much from myself.
I should learnt to appreciate every little things around me.
Not everyone can be billionmaire or famous.
There are lots and lots of commoners, who are also satisfied with themselves.
So what if you are not better than the others?
Though I am thinking this way,
I still want to give it a try.
At least there is 50,50 chance.
Hope my wish can come true.

No comments: