Saturday, July 11, 2009

My last post as a teenager

Of course, I can't stop myself from feeling sad about certain things.
But I guess that's the way life is.
Soon,I am no longer a teenager.
And I should stop myself from thinking as a teenager.

Let's look at the bright side.
Nothing is going to change even if you grumble.
So why waste the effort?
It's time to change about your thinking.

Let's all be selfish,
invest only when you see a return.
No point being a good soul.
No point to put in real feelings.
What you get in the end is only hurt and disappointment.

Come out, time to face the reality and cruelty of the world.
Stop living in that self illustional world.
20 is the right time to get some real taste of the world.
If not, you will still think that everyone is kind and true.

Being true and sincere will not make a difference.
So why make the extra effort?

No comments: