Thursday, August 06, 2009

My boring life

I guess that my life is rather boring these days.
Sometimes I often got bored by myself.
I miss the feeling of being packed with stuff.
I have not been going out with some of my friends for so long.
And the fact is I am even lazy to ask them out.
Oh,God.What's wrong with me?


Well, now the only way to release my boredom is to take a trip to supermarket.
I am so enjoyed the feeling of walking around in huge supermarkets, like giants or NTUC fair price or carefour.
Maybe it's a habit from young.
I used to enjoy hanging around in supermarkets for hours and hours,
supermarkets made me relax and happy.
Sometimes I spent enormous sum in the supermarket, buying things that are not necessary.
From groceries,ingridients to household stuff.
Maybe I am just a boring person, that's why i found so much fun in doing all this.

Life is rather stressful this days,
exams, projects and study for SAT.
Sometimes I just feel like giving up on SAT.
But if I want to start afresh in somewhere else, then I have to do this.

Tuesday had a chat with the principal and some other seniors who came back for TCP.
It made me realize that I left with nothing,so I have to work hard.
If you really want to become somebody,then hardship is an inevitable process to go through.
Yes.I want to be someone.
I want everyone to be proud of me.
So I should stop being negative and lazy, start to push myself further.

No comments: