Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My self declared holiday

I was having headache since yesterday,much due to the stress caused by the upcoming exams.
So today after bcom solution selling call, I decided to declare myself a holiday for one day.
haha..Yes..I am always declaring holiday for myself.
Bcom solution selling call went better than I expected.
At least Leonard is not that strict this time round.

After taking a short nap,my prolonged headache continues.
In the end,I ended up watching drama fior the next few hours.
Meteor garden is so nice though I watched it many times.
It satisfies every girl's fantansy!
让我又一次发花痴。
偶尔发发花痴也好啦,
至少能放松一下嘛。

Korean's version's boys over flowers is equally nice.
I simply can't resist Kim Bum's smile.
It reminds me of someone.

Yesterday night I was listening to the radio,
I came across this method of removing blackheads.
YES.It's so soda.
You simply mix some soda power with water,
and put it on your nose with cotton wool.
It really works!
haha


虽然我没有全世界,
虽然我可能什么都没有,
但是我还是可以拥有幸福的机会,
一个人也可以很幸福。

哈哈,要去跑步咯。我最爱跑步了。
跑步的路上又很多帅哥可以看哦。

No comments: