Friday, August 21, 2009

Life economist

Though I am not taking economics this semester, I still love economics.
And I often associate life with economics.

Today I came across something rather shocking.
As I was browing through the net, I read this cabby cum PHD's blog.
A Phd from Stanford Uni is working as a taxi driver?
What is wrong with the world?

Or perhaps if you think it from another angle, there is nothing wrong.
The Phd or years of research work was sunk cost.
Though history serves as a reference to the future,
it does not have any real purpose.
You maybe someone significant in the past,
but you are nothing to tomorrow.

Life is not complicated, you have to be an all rounder to live it through.
It's either you choose life, or life choose you.
I cannot stop wondering about me, my future and my endless wonders.
Am I being too dramatic?
Is it because I read too many books or fictions when i was young?

It seems everyone around me is getting attached.
After so many years,I am still single.
Will I be left on the shelves forever?

No comments: