Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reflection

I know i need to reflect about myself,about the way I live,about the reason why ain't i happy about things.
I am too used to be lucky.In the past,I often able to find ppl to help me in most of the areas.All those different encounters i had made me think tat's the way the life is like.In fact,it is not.Not everyone's life is like what is shown in the drama.I am simply too romantic or rather dramatic.
My problem is tat i often care too much about the past and about the future,not the present.I wasted my present away with regret.
Live each day with a smile,then life will smile at you back.The thing i am lacking is a smile towards life.The reason tat i am so lucky and have so many people's help mayb due to the fact tat my character is rather impressing.I was confident,resilent and positive.Now all things were gone.I need to get those things back.One's luck is really limited,mayb there is even a quota on it.I have used too much of my luck in march and april,tat's why i have so little left.so i can't reply on anything else,but me.我要振作起来,我要快乐起来。
I think someone may really have quitted school.Not fated.

No comments: