Friday, September 04, 2009

My goal for the next 30 years.

Today when i was running,I suddenly thought of my goals.
Who do I really want?
What have I achieved so far?
I am a goal oriented person, so I think it will be better to list them down.
So that I will know, my friends will know.
I hope it will help me to stay focus, and not too drift away too far.

By 21 years old
-Travel to 5 countries or more
-Start my first major investment
-Get into my desired uni
-Learn a new skill
-Keep fit

By 30 years old
-Purchase my own apartment
-Take a gap year to travel
-Have a memorable romance
-Be my own boss
- Master 3 or more languages
-Travel to at least 10 countries

By 40 years old
-Become a socielite
-Have my own real estate company
-Own a holiday villa overseas
-Donate money to charity
-Be featured by times/forbes/newsweeks magazine
-Publish my own book

By 50 years old
-Own a farm
-Set up my own foundations
-Build a school
-Own an island
-Have someone precious to travel around the world

Optional Goals
-Get married
-Have kids
-Be divorced and remarried

Must try things
-Parachute, bungy jump, diving, backpack holiday, sit in a private jet, date someone romantic

Haha.Here's some of my goals.I know some of them are rather far away from my current life,
but I know I will achieve it somedays.Wish me good luck.

Attachment is starting soon.My free and easy week is going to be over soon.

No comments: