Friday, September 11, 2009

Take it easy

It has been a week since I started my attachment.
Life is pretty mundane,nothing surprising.
I am so happy to meet my friends on wed and thurs.
Finally some relief from work.
Friday had a small party at the company.
We managed to take photo with some big shot.
Haha..

Learnt from my friends, take it easy.
I shall adopt this attitude and pull through the entire attachment.
My attachment is not so bad.
Let me list down the pros to make myself happy.
Firstly,I am posted to a rather reputable companies, it ranked 12th in the fortune 500 companies.I should be glad to become part of it.And I am paid quite decently.
Secondly, my colleagues are rather nice. They have been teaching me patiently and help me whenever I have encounter some problems. Though they never invite us to any of the team lunch, I still have lunch with the interns.

Thirdly, my job actually exposed me to the use of complicated software, I will explore the software and maybe from there I can learn something about trading. Plus I got the chance to meet a lot of fund accountants from other department, some of them are pretty nice.
Forthly, though I may not used to hang out with some people, I guess it's a good training to
brush up on your interpersonal skills. One doesn't have to be true all the times. Sometimes a little bit of hyprocrisy will make your life easier.
And most importantly, I can see my eye candy everyday.
He is simply cute.
I am not fantasizing about him in the ways that Horace had said.
But I don't mind those things happen to me either.

I need to cut down my calories intake.
Sitting in the office wholeday is making me fat.
And once again,I am moving house.
When you don't own an apartment,
that's a routine you have to go through.

I am still dreaming about my dream.
Maybe the reality is just too cruel,
that's why I simply refuse to accept those things.
I don't want life to choose me,
instead I want to choose life.
I want to choose my own life.
Bless me.

No comments: