Friday, September 25, 2009

There is a saying goes like when God closes one door, he will open another one for you.
Sometimes only you are in troubled situations, then you will realize all the good things around you.
I guess it is really true.

For the past few days, I feel so dreadful about work.
Then I realized that actually there are a lot of good things around me.
For example, the intern girls.
I simply enjoy every lunch or the MRT ride home with them.

After listen carefully to the intern stories of my friends,
I realized that mine is not that bad actually.
Maybe I will feel better if I divert my attention to other areas.
I think I am just not used to the coldness of life or work.
But it's a good training for me to undergo.

Had a nice chat with Yulin on thurs.
Coz I feel so stressed at work.
Sometimes I actually envy her attitude.
I simply walk too walk in the journey of life,
there are lots of beautiful things I have missed out.
I should have lowered my expectations by miles.
Happiness maybe more important than achievements.

Friday had a good time with those friends from Ivy's church.
Get to know a lot of new friends,
friends from different countries and background.
They are so warm and friendly.
Guess maybe sometimes next time I will go back to the Philippines again if I can find someone to go with.
One more thing is that I am really thankful that I got to know Ivy.

Have to rush for my report.Then I can go out with my lovely friends at 3.

No comments: