Monday, September 21, 2009

Today I managed to meet up with Yu Lin.
Have not seen her for a year plus.
Coz last time we had some cold war.
Then our friendship paused for a while.
Luckily it continues now.

We had a great afternoon.
Catching up with all the old memories,
like two elderlies trying to remember their younger days.
We talked about almost everything,
childhood, guys and even gays.
It just like last times how we used to share our thoughts with one another.
I hope this feeling will last longer.

Met up with Logen after that.
It suddenly pours heavily.
Moral of the story is that Singapore is not sheltered everywhere.
You should bring at least an umbrella when you go out.
haha..Secrets are meant to be hidden.
So someone better be careful with his words.

I am trying to be pleased by every little things in life.
Or perhaps I should learn to free of my hearts.
Let my heart to decide what I want instead of my brain.
Maybe some miracles will happen.
Another working day tomorrow.
I am not so stressed about working anymore.
Just don't feel like waking up so early.

No comments: