Friday, September 18, 2009

It's not that bad,actually.

Now I feel much better about work.
Though I have a lot of workload, I realized that there's the way life is.
People pay you to do work, not pay you to slack around in the office.
I am simply stressing myself out by picturing myself being burnt out by work.

Today we went lunch with our team.
First time after two weeks of attachment.
Usually I will have lunch with my fellow interns.
Though I don't really know what to talk at my table,
it's still a nice lunch.
There are some reason for the awakard silence, hard to be explaint.

Amazingly, ice man talked to me.
He is quite friendly though he doesn't talk much.
And I managed to chat with Jolly on the way home from work.
I don't really feel that bad after all.
Oh ya..Eye candy looks cute today.
He looks nice in both formal and casual wear.
When you are handsome, you look nice in everything.
I think I can never have a chance to talk to him
though I am not sitting not very far away.
Coz I always look so dumb in the office.
风景用看的就好了。

No comments: