Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My not so happy Chinese New Year

I think everyone else's life is more interesting than mine.
Is my luck that bad?
I don't want another year with bad luck.



OMG.Singapore airline is having sales with their tickets.
Why can't they have sales at later part of the year?
For example,july.
By then I can save up enough $$,
and travel to the places I want.
Of course,Chinese new year.
I seriously hate this festival.
I have no relatives no visit.
Spent it like usual in the super boring way.
Sometimes I really wish that I am not a chinese,
so that I don't have to endure this festival.
Well.God of fortune,
please be kind to me since I am so pathetic,ok?
I am still confused.
Though I know that I have no hope.
My heart does not let go so easily.
Have to find a new job soon.
God bless me.

No comments: