Friday, February 05, 2010

My lesson learnt through attachment

As time passes by, through every little thing that happens around us,
we learn our lesson.
Some of them are valuable,
some of them are crucial.

I really learnt a lot of things this few years.
BA Society, the 5th semester in school and then attachment.
Nevertheless, attachment taught me the most about life and work.
Attachment is a chance whereby you are forced to work with different of people,
tolerate their kind of personality and dealing with them.

I have seen a lot at work,
all type of people.
Good,bad and the not so good yet no so bad type.
Some people are nice to hang out with,
yet they are not so nice to work with.
And some of the people just cannot stand people who are performing better than them.
Again,add in some inmature thoughts.
I simply cannot stand some people from girl "elite" school.
Please..Good O level result doesn't mean anything.
I don't mug that much,
I still can outperform you.
Then what can you say about your IQ level?
God gave us one mouth and two ears for a reason.

Secondly, I have learnt that you have to be yourself.
It's easy to lost yourself.
When everyone else penalizes you or underestimate your value,
it does not mean your true value is low.
You have to believe in yourself.
There is only a fine line between sucking up and socialize.
Only you can get it clear.

Thirdly,friendship.
Friendship is not indispensable, but supplementary
You cannot really expect much from your friends.
As times go by, friends start to drift away.
I have been wanting to say this a thousand times,
but I kept it inside me without complaining to anyone.
The thoughts are haunting me.
So I decided to blog this out.
If you happen to see this,
then just take it or leave it.

I am not particularly happy with my poly friends.
Sometimes I am wondering am we just companions or are we friends?
Perhaps they have no choice as there is not many people to hang out with,
that's why they chose to me my friends.
Especially some.
Never mind,friends,love or relationship is all depend on fate.
Maybe I am just detestable, I don't have the fate to have such friends.
I don't contact you, you don't contact me.
Soon the contact is on yearly basis.
Then the contact is lost.
Everyone just carry on with their own life.
It's nor possible to have lots of good friends,
one good friend is better than a thousand friends.

I am not being negative.
Just being frank about life.
Tomorrow I am going to wondering around,
listen to my heart and my soul.
Wish me luck.

No comments: