Saturday, October 23, 2010

Datuk Trip

Yeah..Just came back from Datuk trip.
Awesome trip.Met a lot of interesting people.
The presence of shell made me enjoy the trip even more.
First time in uni camps that I felt so comfortable.
I think that's how the real me is like.
I shall be more true to myself in future and hang out with people who are like minded more.

My life is really getting better.
Mum is so nice to me.
She asked to go for facial and be nicer to myself.
I feel bad at times for her treating me so nicely
It seems that I am the selfish devil,
she is the selfless angel.
I think i have made the right decision by moving out.
At leat now I learn how to appreciate life and people in my life.

Woohoo.I am going to New Jersey next year!
Hopefully X co will take me in, then I can go for another backpacking trip in Jan.
P.S:I think I am my focus is really different from typical uni student:)

No comments: