Monday, October 25, 2010

Morning Reflection

I woke up early this morning to do some work.
At the same time, I decide to do some reflection.

Firstly, I think I have should be happy about my life and stop demanding for more.
The problem with me is that I never get satisfied enough for life.
I always crave for more even though I already have a lot in life.
You are in uni now, you have good friends around you,
your mum supports you and you don't have to worry that much anymore.
What else can you ask for?

Secondly,I should motivate myself and be more disciplined.
Stop using social networks.It gets you to no where.
You got to study harder, the subjects you are studying are useful to your future life.
Not everyone have the chance to study in NBS.
Even if you are not studying for your studies,you should be studying for your life.
Read more books, think more and learn more while you have the chance.

Thirdly,find out what you really want.
You need to know what you really want in life.
What kind of friends, what kind of life,what kind of future.
Once you have set your goal, then don't change it.
Don't be affected by the surroundings.You are living for yourself.
Resist all the temptations.Temptations only bring you temporaral happiness, it gets you nowhere.

Done with my reflection for the day.Hopefully it can makes become a better person.
I am really hoping that XXX co can call me up.Please.
With that job,then I can be more balanced in my life.


No comments: