Saturday, January 22, 2011

The appointment is in April coz my case is not that serious.
3 more months to go.
Perhaps by then i don't even need to see a doctor anymore. I will be recovered and be fine again; Or perhaps I don't need to see a doctor coz I won't have the chance to see one.

Actually I was both scared and looking forward to see a doctor.
I was looking forward coz I know it will makes me feel better.
It seems the only way out to help my problem.
My self-mood adjustment can no longer work.
On the other hand, i was scared. I was scared that I am really ill.
Who want to be friends with someone who is ill?

Mum said this,有人就有希望.
But I really don't know how bad my situation will get or how good it will become.
I really wish that I can get ride of this illness and be back to the normal me.
Life was good back then.

No comments: