Sunday, January 09, 2011

I guess my life isn't that bad after all.
Sometimes I really drove myself into the corner without getting any external help.
I am glad that I managed to share my problem with my mum and my friends.
Another thing I have realized is that if people don't bother about you, then there is no point of you bothering so much.All you do is bringing agony for yourself.

This year I have made some plans, I am going to make some changes in my life.
A few things I hope to accompolish by the end of this year:
1. Wonderful Work and travel experience
2.Finish up on the book that I have been working on and try to get it published.
3.Lose weight and take **** photos.
4.Join ODAC subcom and find like minded people to go on a trip to Nepal/Tibet/Northern Thailand/Laos
5.Double the investment amount.
6.Be happy

Perhaps I shouldn't ask too much from my life.
What I should do is to focus on one thing at a time, then slowly conquer other task.
What is imporant is to keep a slow but steady pace.
There is nothing that I cannot accompolish and I know that I am meant for greater things.
I will find my happiness one day.

No comments: