Saturday, April 28, 2007

In order to make myself back from abnormality, i decided to record my personal life inside my blog.
Most importantly, i want to update shell with my latest news.
We have not been seeing each other for days..

My dear, I really miss secondary school days.
Nothing much to say.
This week is simply too tiring for me.
So much project,
so much homework.
All the people around me, including myself are excellin.
I regretted voluntering to be the first presenter for Business Management,
luckily my partner is Slyvester.
He is a nice guy though he is a joker..
Honestly, i think he will end up together with Kim one day.
They are quite competitable.Haha
I have been hanging out in the library for the past few days.
But i wasn't studying most of the times.
Today i cancelled my job just for the sentosa outing.
Saw many familar faces there.
All the enthu BAians.
Some of the guys are really hot.
But i am not as interested as i did in the past.
The outing is not really a very enjoyable experience.
Get to know a few more seniors.
We all went back before the thing ends.
On the way back home,i was talking to Horace.
Then i realize that not only our class(HS E5)do have class bonding,
there are some classes who are even worse.

I want to go D&D, but recently i am too broke.
There's one reason motivate me to go,
but i don't want to write it out..
hehe...
To be continued..
PS: There are things which i am very pleased and there are things which i am very pissed..

No comments: