Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Suddenly i just feel like blogging.
Many thing to say.
Though it's only the second week of my poly life,i am totoally stressed out.
Firstly, academics.
I haven't used to the teaching method in poly yet.
I still not very sure about my results.
Many people are aiming to go to uni.
Getting AD is a difficult task.
I want to enjoy the process of successing.
But i want to the ending results to be good as well.
Feeling confused and unsecured.
Secondly,friendship.
So many hi and bye friends in the campus.
Though the number mayb insignificant compared to the number of students in school,
but i still consider the number as huge.
How many true friends?
Not many.
What does this show?
The opportunity cost of networking.
I really wish to get know some true friends in poly.
Lastly, relationship.
I have been living like a nan for the past three years.
Not totally like a nan,
but almost.
I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship,
something that can last until we grow old and die.
I have seen too many weddings.
I am still not immuned by the sight of the wedding.
Especially when the the couple are looking back to their early days.
when they are still schooling.
It's so damn good to sit down together with your old friends,
and looking back the older days.
What is yours will be yours.
I know,
but i just want to have someone to love me.
Sort of desparate,
i am desparate for true love,
not just hot guys.

什么是真,什么是假?什么是黑,什么是白?
我不想知道答案,
答案不能代表什么。
只要你是真的,
其他的什么都不重要。

No comments: