Monday, April 30, 2007

I dunno how to start a post.
I dunno how to end a post.
There are many things i dunno in life.
But never mind.
Life still has to carry on.

Today we had a crazy lunch time.
Joice, the crazy women is making us laughing through out the lunch.
THen, i somehow get influenced by her.
I started singing and asking ppl to join BA comm with me.
Went library again.
It seems i have been going library for the past days.
I don't really like to be a recorder for BCA project. I am someone who is not very organized.
I dun really to record down the minutes.

I have nothing much to say about the ambassador games session.
All the people are so enthusiatic about NP ambassadors.
Maybe i should use a inverted comma.
It's not much about game session.It's more about showcasing of ur talents.
Kenny was there, but i didn't seen Hui Mei.
Upon the seeing of Kenny's face. i feel much more relieved.
SInce this kind of person can get into it, why can't i?
haha..The handsome Jonathan is there.

Sylvester has been boardcasting of my results to everyone around.
He said he is proud of me.
I dun think it's a good idea to spread it coz it's already over.
SO i tried to stop him, but...
Went for the NYAA meeting.
It's quite lame.
Nothing much.
WE had played a few games for the sake of knowing more ppl.
Can u imagine a group of 17,18 yr old teenagers are running around and playing hide and seek?
that's what we really did.
CCA points are important.
So Jia you la

No comments: