Thursday, April 05, 2007

Suddenly i feel so depressed..
No i should said i am always depressed。
i just can't control the fluctuation of emotions inside me
I am feeling totally lost.
Have no confidence towards my poly life,
I should be enthusiastic about it.
But i just can't.
Nothing much to talk to my group members in the camp.
I felt so left out sometimes.
Feel like crying in the middle of the dancing session.
Hope it will be fine after school starts.
I want to be the golden graduate,
so i have to try very hard.
For anything and everything.

QUite sick of life,
but i have no intention of dying.
Many things still ahead of me.
I shouldn't waste my life away.
Hope there will be something to cheer me up tmr,
then my mood can be adjusted to the happy mood.

I really hope everything will be smooth sailing as what i expected for my poly life . I can't afford any more obstacles..

No comments: