Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Now i am free and alone at the library.
This is the first time for me to be alone in the library since i was admitted into NP.
Pathetically alone.
But not too bad.
At least i can do some serious business, like preparing myself for the presentation tomorrow.
Yesterday i was too tired to blog,
but a lot interesting things actually happened.
I can't stand those auntie's behaviour.
Kiasuism.
It's just two bottles of chicken essence.
Yet..
Nothing much to say about them.
Zi Peng is so damn funny.
Making me laughing like crzay.
Though he and Chum Lok were calling me names like monsters,
i dun really mind.
Had great fun during the bridge sessions.
The only way to stop Zi Peng crapping is to say out E Wei''s name.
It's a powerful tactic.
Haha...
I am simply being too bitchy.
Today i woke up so damn early for the photoshot.
No choice.
Kai Wen is too busy.
That't the only time slot he is free.
I know i dun look good in photos,
but those photos turned out to be quite nice.
Unbelievable.
I asked Kai Wen how he wants to celebrate his 18th birthday.
Then i realize it seems to be too early to ask this question.
Our birthdays(Coincidenly we were born on the same day same year)
is still 2 more months away.
hehe..I am being too impatient.

No comments: