Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I wished him happy birthday.
Only four words.
And nothing much.
Things have changed.
So is me.
I feel nothing towards him.
No longer the dependent feeling that i used to have.

I bet he still remember of who i am.
I doubt he will.
I do miss the old times.
WHich is many many years ago.
I am still young and innocent.
I think i can never have such feelings ago.
I am no longer the passionate me.

Do i miss him?
I think i don't.
But i still wish him happy birthday each year.
From then till now.
2003 to 2007.
Being stupid.
I spent too much times and feelings on him.
曾经特别年轻。
That's the only reason i can think of to explain my behaviour.

I know our story can never end.
Being more precise, it's my feeling for him will never end.
He will always be there as a part of mine memory.

Looking forward to Thurs.
Going to meet bestf
To destress in K box.
I think i am simply too stressed for the past few days.

No comments: