Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Down with Luck

It seems i am down with my luck for this week.
The fact is that i am not good enough.
I am just using this as an excuse.

I am feeling useless when i know i didn't get in.
I started to doubt about my ability.
What can i really do?
I have no idea at all.
Congrats to Sylvester, wish he can make it through.
Though i am depressed, there is one thing i am super glad.
That is my lovely classmates.
They know i am sad,
so they tried to cheer me up.
Thank u.
Kim Man, Hiu Tung, Sylvester and Horace.
U all make my day.

Another thing i have to say is that
Han Sen is really super nice.
Monday morning he actually woke up early to send me to school.
(My house is quite far away from his)
So touched.
Really glad to have such friends.
Thank God(BTW do i sound very Christian like?)

No comments: