Sunday, May 06, 2007

Time flys really fast.
This is the 4th week of my poly life.
(If i didn't remember wrongly)
Very commentable week.
I have done my first presentation.
Though it's very short and the audience were only my classmates.
I am still very proud of that.
Some clarification problems,
a bit of stutter,
but overall i am still very statisfied.
I want to thank the good lot that i have drawn from Kuan Yin Temple.
For giving me assurance.
And my partner, Sylvester.
We have done a good job.
Oh.ya..I forgot to mention about something.
I wanted to make it formal,
so i wear a shirt.
But my house doesn''t have any suitable skirt for me.
So i wear a mini skirt.
Afterall,i still look very unformal..hehe

Attended the table tennis training on friday.
I think i really have not been exercising for quite a while.
No wonder my body ached like crazy after the training.
I love the training even though there is no coach.
Initially i was playing with the gal from nursing.
She was totally cruel towards the ball, the table and the opponent.
Luckily she was tired to play with me after a while.
Then i started staring at other table to observe how they play.
There is one senior, from BS year 3.(i dunno her name)
She asked me to play with her partner.
Then i began to play with that guy.
Really must thank him for being so patient with me.
I am damn lousy, keep hitting the ball out of the table.
haha..
ANyway it doesn;t matter, it's the fun that matters to me the most

Yesterday the BBQ is quite fun.
Better than i expected.
Have a lot fun while playing the cards.
Poly ppl are scary.
There r some really good drinker.
Actually i am scared too play that game, the drinking game
but since everyone is playin.
So no choice.
Luckily Sky and the others didn't add in so much voaka.
Otherwise i think i will be still sleeping by now..
Ivan was damn suay,
he drunk the entire cup.
I only took a small sip each time.
Aynur came around the end of the BBQ.
I didn't expect her to still remember my name.
So surprised.
She is such a nice gal.
No wonder she can be choosen as Miss BA.
While waiting for bus, yo yo suggested to sing songs.
But my voice is totally out of tone due to the effect of voaka.(Just an excuse)
On the way home, we had a lot fun on the bus.
Serene was speaking in a very drunk way.
Haha..yet she was still claiming she is fine
Luckily there is the someone to send her home.
Otherwise i think i will just sleep on the street.
Tmr is my ambassadors' interview..
WIsh me good luck and all the best

No comments: