Sunday, May 13, 2007

Today i was super depressed.
I didn't get chosen for the camp commitee.
Actually from yesterday, i was depressed.
Though it's a small matter, i simply think too much.
But luckily there are friends around.
I am really glad to have them.
There are 4 people who brighten up my day.
Yu Zhen is really nice.
I think he has the potential to be a counsellor.
It would be nice if he changed the way he speaks.
Btw the way he joke around is really....
uncommentable.

Shell Chi called me up though she was so tied up with her homework.
I really miss her a lot..
Haven been seeing her for about 2 weeks.
Bestie,I really do hope u can call me when u r free.
I miss ur voice.
Most importantly, my phone bill matters.

I want to go to Rasa and work.
I miss the times when we were working there.
With so many friends around.
But school is simply too busy.
I dun even have time to rest properly.
Yu Lin was as depressed as me.
Mayb i affected her too much.
I really dun want to see her sad.
I think i really should spend more times with her.
To cheer her up instead of making her cheering me up all the times.

Have dinner with Han Sen.
He is such a nice guy.
I really think it's a loss for her not appreciating him.
Btw i think i know who is she though Han Sen dun want to say.
I wonder if i could have a brother as him
I always do hope to have an older brother.
SOmeone like him.

I should shut down my laptop now.
I still have too much hw to do.
To be continued

No comments: