Thursday, May 17, 2007

I start to having weird thoughts again.
If i can pursue something that i am really interested in,
if i can find something to commit myself in.

Yesterday's table tennis training is tough and stressful.
I know that i am not good.
But it's the fun that matters.
Why one must be good at it in order to enjoy it?
The world is simply too realistic.
I just cannot stand it.
Maybe one day i will really do as what i have planned.
Find a remote place in the village or mountain,
where there is no competition nor internal conflicts.
wake up with the nature surrounded u.
Feeling so peaceful yet satisfied.
But dreams are still dreams.
We can't keep running away from reality.

Tmr i am going out with Ahka ppl.
Luckily Grace is going.
Otherwise i dun think i will be going.
I am not really close with them.
Spending a night out in Xin Jian's house will be a torture if we dun click.
Wish me good luck for everything.(Sorry, i am a bit greedy)

No comments: