Friday, June 01, 2007

Dunno where to begin.
The entire week i am simply too tired.
Almost everyday there is something for me to feel exhausted.
Luckily holiday is coming.
Otherwise i will die of exhaustion.

Thus went K box with all my dearest working buddies.
I am still singing those old songs that i used to sing.
One thing i am very pissed is about some immature little kid,
who doesn't have a brain to think properly.
I think i have shown a very dark face.
that's why she managed to change in the end.
Not a happy outing.
Partially because of my bloody mood swing.
Not a bad one.
At least i met my dearest wen ting and yu lin.

Met shell and had heart to heart talk again.
Life isn't easy.
no matter where is it.
JC or Poly.
We then started to reminisce about the old days.
About our secondary school classes.
I suddenly miss Alwin a lot.
It will be good if i can see him again.haha

Yesterday Japanese class is super fun.
This is the first time i talk to so many classmates.
In the past, we don't used to talk to one another much.
There are so many interesting people in my class.
One discovery i have made is that the sissy guy(well, i always find him very gay looking)
is not really that bad.
Our speaking test is damn terrible.
Hiroko Sensei was trying very hard to control her laughter when me and my partner were speaking.
I dunno what's so funny about it.
But her laughter finally outburst at the end of our conversation.

Common test is coming.
I am going to study very hard for it.

I want to apply for scholarship again if i dun get it this year.
Wish me good luck..

No comments: