Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Firstly, I have apologise for misbehaviour today.I am sorry if i spoilt the happy mood.I just cannot pretend to be happy after i picked up the call from my mum.
Went out for class outing.Catch the movie Fantastic Four(can't remember the full name)Went to the balcony of the vivo city.Everything seems so fine.ANd then i received the call from my mum.The same threatening tone to urge me home.She have been using this tone for the past 18 yrsFor every little tiny micro thing.My mood was totally destoryed.I can't imagin what she will be going to do when i am homed.The same thing.Parents always think they are right.Esp in single parent famlily,the parent is often more dominating.U have no one to stand on ur side even if she is wrong.What u can do is just listen and stand all the nonsense.

I know bringing me up single handed is a difficult process,but does that means u have the right to designated my life.I am this kind of person.Born in this way, a way that is different from hers.Why must force me to be the typical 乖小孩?i am not means i am not.I can never be one if i am not one.

I am rather rebellious.I am not fillial.I dun buy anything during mother's day.For once, i tried to appease her by scoring well.What did she said?People's parents are giving them monetary rewards for their good results.I dun expect anything of that sort coz i know my family's financial condition.I only want a few lines of praise, to assure me.But what did i get beside nagging and threatening?

I am a little kid.I am childish at times.So if u saw my tears,just pretend u didnt't see, so that i can still act strong.我要当女强人,我不喜欢脆弱的自己。

No comments: