Friday, June 22, 2007

Holiday is finishing soon.
I haven't been do much things as i expected.
ANyway still quite a meaningful holiday.
Ushering and TDP are two things keep me smiling.
Initially i thought TDP will turn out to be as boring as anyother workshop i had before.
But it's not true.
Especially with those people around.
Every moment is a memory.
Went out with other group people from TDP to watch the legend of the sea.
Seriously,i dunno many of them.
But we still have a lot of fun on the bus.
K box is fun.
But i didn't enjoy that much
Not in the mood to sing.
Today's filming is an unique experience that i will never forget.
Coz i am the director.
Hope it will helpe me to get an A for LMS.
I really put in a lot of effort for it.
Tmr my schedule will be damn packed.
Food race with Ivy,Larry,Justin and whom so ever.
Then having tuition with cute devil.
SOmemore got why qing gong dinner.
Last i have to go for serene's birthday party.
why can't i have a day of peace to rest and study?

Oh.ya.I forget to praise someone for being so considerate.
I am not suaning him,
but just to tell the truth.
He rememebered all our classmates's birthday,
from Kim to Horace and now Zi Ning.
He always initiated to celebrate ppl's birthday.
Haha..He should knows who he is.

No comments: