Monday, June 04, 2007

I just realize i really dunno about many things.
I dunno about myself.
I dunno about others.
The most serious problem is that i dunno what is on my mind.


Nobody make me feel like crying after so long.
But there is one thing make me really want to cry.
After chatting with Darwis,I just realize i really need to do some self reflections.
I should go back to the one that i used to be.
And stop being blinded by materlial needs in reality.
I have been lost for too long.
it's time to find myself back.
The passionate me,
The romantic me,
the one with energy,
the one that can simply ignore the whole world.

Let me comment about my class.
Today i am super sick
Didn't expect all the gals to wait for me outside the exam hall.
I am really touched when i heard that they are waiting for me.
The econs paper is easy.No comments about the exam.
Stay at library before went for the ushering interview.
Supposed to study.
But i really can't study with a group of people.
My classmates started to making fun of me again.
Haha..seriously i don't mind.
They mean no harm.
And only close friends will joke with you around.
Otherwise they will simply ignore you.
I enjoy the feeling with them around.
I dun really care about the result of the ushering duty.
They don't choose me is their own loss.
I am not jobless.

Went home with Sylvester.
Actually it's i don't want to take bus alone,
so i decided to accompany him go CCK and then change bus back to Bukit Batok.
Have this bet about whether there is 187 at the bus stop.
In the end,i lost.
I really dunno CCK very well though i am been there a few times.
I am very poor already.
But no choice.
愿赌服输。

I really hope to get the scholarship.
God, if there is any.Pls just grant my wish for once.
Pls..

No comments: