Monday, June 18, 2007

TDP seminar..

I am tired. SUper tired.
My eyes are red.
But i still want to blog about the seminar.
Generally it's rather fun.
I do enjoy it.
It somehow boost my confidence.
I think i need to have this type of seminar very often to boost my morale.
There are really a lot of talented or academically bright people in NP.
I can;t believe that NYGH graduates are coming to NP.
Seriously, it rather freaks me out.
But I am not scared.Why should i?
My confidence is back.
I need to open up myslef more,
don't restrict myslef too much.
Then i can be better in my things.
Releash the hidden potential.

My group members are not too nice nor too bad.
We always to have to work with all kinds of people.
It's a good chance to learn.
Got to know some funny people.
Do i look very old?
Justin, from logistic kept on calling me matured,
while i am just one month older than him.
But it's rather great to know him.
He made me laugh all the way through lunch and tea break.
There are some people who i can really click with(that's what i am thinking)
but so sade,most of them are not in my group.
Two more days to go.
Tmr i am going to do stupid things.
haha.wish me good luck

No comments: